Llame al Tel: 321-303-4544 y pida una Lista TOTALMENTE GRATIS de casas para la venta en Kissimmee,en este momento hay muchos incentivos para compradores,ayuda para los gastos de cierre o para incluir todos los electrodomesticos,ademas hay un agente disponible para calificarle para un prestamo ya sea para su primera casa o para una casa de inversion.
CLICK HERE: http://mfr.mlsmatrix.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=5006322XKb05&p=DE-180340218-807
Ordena Listado de Casas Click aqui: http:
Tapestry is a well-appointed resort neighborhood more than one-thousand families will call home. Conveniently located near “The Loop” shopping center, and minutes from major Disney attractions, this private, gated community features a fine selection of architecturally designed Townhomes and Single-Family Homes.
Contacto Salomon F Serrano Tel: 321-303-4544
Casa Nueva para la Venta Kissimmee Florida Tapestry – Mattamy Homes
Come on in and play. Come explore, create, and get inspired. Your Design Studio experience is here to help make your dream home come true. And when we say your experience we really mean it. All these varieties of styles and finishes we’ve assembled? Well, they’re all here just so that you can make the right choices that best reflect your tastes. And our friendly, expert Design Consultants? They’re here just to guide you.
Every one is trained to help you choose and coordinate the looks that you’ll be delighted with for years to come. Of course, before you attend your very own personalized session, you’re encouraged to familiarize yourself with our superb product offerings. We invite you to come visit the Showroom and, of course, our professionally decorated Model Homes.
Casa Nueva para la Venta Kissimmee Florida PHOTOS Tapestry – Mattamy Homes
Casa Nueva para la Venta Kissimmee Florida Tapestry – Mattamy Homes
VIDEO CLICK HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wikUC0_Yw90
Why Use a Realtor: Casa Nueva para la Venta Kissimmee Florida Tapestry – Mattamy Homes
Why Use a REALTOR®?
All real estate licensees are not the same. Only real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® are properly called REALTORS®. They proudly display the REALTOR “®” logo on the business card or other marketing and sales literature. REALTORS® are committed to treat all parties to a transaction honestly. REALTORS® subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. An independent survey reports that 84% of home buyers would use the same REALTOR® again.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it would be foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®.
But if you’re still not convinced of the value of a REALTOR®, here are a dozen more reasons to use one:
1. Your REALTOR® can help you determine your buying power — that is, your financial reserves plus your borrowing capacity. If you give a REALTOR® some basic information about your available savings, income and current debt, he or she can refer you to lenders best qualified to help you. Most lenders — banks and mortgage companies — offer limited choices.
2. Your REALTOR® has many resources to assist you in your home search. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your agent to find all available properties.
3. Your REALTOR® can assist you in the selection process by providing objective information about each property. Agents who are REALTORS® have access to a variety of informational resources. REALTORS® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning. schools, etc. There are two things you’ll want to know. First, will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
4. Your REALTOR® can help you negotiate. There are myriad negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession and often the inclusion or exclusion of repairs and furnishings or equipment. The purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required.
5. Your REALTOR® provides due diligence during the evaluation of the property. Depending on the area and property, this could include inspections for termites, dry rot, asbestos, faulty structure, roof condition, septic tank and well tests, just to name a few. Your REALTOR® can assist you in finding qualified responsible professionals to do most of these investigations and provide you with written reports. You will also want to see a preliminary report on the title of the property. Title indicates ownership of property and can be mired in confusing status of past owners or rights of access. The title to most properties will have some limitations; for example, easements (access rights) for utilities. Your REALTOR®, title company or attorney can help you resolve issues that might cause problems at a later date.
6. Your REALTOR® can help you in understanding different financing options and in identifying qualified lenders.
7. Your REALTOR® can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
8. When selling your home, your REALTOR® can give you up-to-date information on what is happening in the marketplace and the price, financing, terms and condition of competing properties. These are key factors in getting your property sold at the best price, quickly and with minimum hassle.
9. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. Often, your REALTOR® can recommend repairs or cosmetic work that will significantly enhance the salability of your property. Your REALTOR® markets your property to other real estate agents and the public. In many markets across the country, over 50% of real estate sales are cooperative sales; that is, a real estate agent other than yours brings in the buyer. Your REALTOR® acts as the marketing coordinator, disbursing information about your property to other real estate agents through a Multiple Listing Service or other cooperative marketing networks, open houses for agents, etc. The REALTOR® Code of Ethics requires REALTORS® to utilize these cooperative relationships when they benefit their clients.
10. Your REALTOR® will know when, where and how to advertise your property. There is a misconception that advertising sells real estate. The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® studies show that 82% of real estate sales are the result of agent contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, family and personal contacts. When a property is marketed with the help of your REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
11. Your REALTOR® can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position. This initial agreement is only the beginning of a process of appraisals, inspections and financing — a lot of possible pitfalls. Your REALTOR® can help you write a legally binding, win-win agreement that will be more likely to make it through the process.
12. Your REALTOR® can help close the sale of your home. Between the initial sales agreement and closing (or settlement), questions may arise. For example, unexpected repairs are required to obtain financing or a cloud in the title is discovered. The required paperwork alone is overwhelming for most sellers. Your REALTOR® is the best person to objectively help you resolve these issues and move the transaction to closing (or settlement).
Salomon F Serrano
GOMEZ LOAIZA REALTY
casa nueva para la venta Kissimmee florida
casa nueva para la venta orlando florida
Bienvenidos a la Ciudad de Kissimmee, donde tenemos el orgullo de proveerles información a nuestra comunidad Hispana.
Por favor navegue nuestra página de web y tome ventaja del botón ubicado en la esquina a la derecha de la pagina titulada HOME, En Español/Translate.
Entendemos que la traducción no refleja todos los dialectos o reglas gramatica que tiene el idioma de Español, pero esperamos que la traducción le sirva como una herramienta para que tengan un entendimiento general de la información en cada página.
Si usted tiene interés en obtener información sobre los siguientes temas, por favor revise la lista que sigue y alguien estará disponible en asistir en Español.
Yo quiero aplicar para empleo
• Para aplicar para un empleo, por favor contacte el Departamento de Recursos Humanos 407.518.2110
Yo quiero empezar un Negocio en Kissimmee
Yo quiero empezar un Negocio en Kissimmee
• Para comenzar un negocio en Kissimmee, por favor contacte al Departamento de Servicios de Desarrollo al 407.518.2136
Yo quiero obtener un Permiso de Construcción
• Para obtener un Permiso de Construcción, por favor contacte al Departamento de Servicios de Desarrollo al 407.518.2233
Yo quiero reportar una Violación del Código
• Para reportar una Violación del Código, por favor contacte al Departamento de Servicios de Desarrollo al 407.518.2133
Yo quiero someter una Declaración como Víctima/Testigo a la Policía
• Para presentar una Declaración como Victima o Testigo, por favor contacte al Departamento de Policía de Kissimmee al 407.847.0176
Yo quiero registrarme para un Programa de Recreación
• Para registrarse en un Programa de Recreación, por favor contacte el Departamento de Parques y Recreación al 407.518.2501
Yo quiero Alquilar una Facilidades Recreativas
• Para alquilar una de las Facilidades de Parque, por favor contacte el Departamento de Parques y Recreación al 407.518.2501
Yo quiero solicitar Postes de Luz Pública
• Para solicitar postes de luz Pública, por favor contacte al Departamento de Trabajos Públicos al 407.518.2170
Yo quiero reportar un Hoyo en la Carretera o en el Pavimento
• Para reportar un Hoyo en la carretera o pavimento, por favor contacte al Departamento de Trabajos Públicos al 407.518.2170
Yo quiero pagar una Multa de Estacionamiento
• Para pagar una Multa de estacionamiento, por favor contacte al Departamento de Policía de Kissimmee al 407.847.0176
Yo quiero obtener más información sobre la Recolección de Basura
• Para obtener más información de la Recolección de Basura, por favor contacte al Departamento de Trabajos Públicos al 407.518.2170
Whether starting a business for the first time, relocating an existing business, or just maintaining a business–working in the City of Kissimmee should always be an stress free and pleasant experience.
Business Startup Guide
The Development Services Department has also created a guide to starting a business in Kissimmee, which provides tips and regulations all business owners need to know before opening their operation in the City. Click on the following link to access this guide and flowchart.
KISSIMMEE MAP http://cw.kissimmee.org/publicgispage/
“We pledge with pride, to provide quality recreation programs, park facilities and a variety of enrichment opportunities with a professional standard of excellence, that enhances the quality of life for all citizens and visitors within our community.”
For more information on programs and events,
Click this picture.
|City of Kissimmee Fee Grant Application|
|Like Us On Facebook|
|Teen Extreme Packet – KM|
|Camp Discovery 2017 (Denn John)|
|Camp Discovery 2017 (Kissimmee Elementary)|